We greatly value you as a customer! Therefore we, Kate Swim would like to guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction on all Kate Swim products. Our aspiration is for you to completely happy with your order and the level of customer service provided by us. You can be assured that we will do everything it takes to complete and ship your order promptly. If a problem should arise we will continue communication and work diligently to make sure you are satisfied with your order. If you have a question, or comment please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-2-SWIM-33 (800-279-4633). Your question will always get a response within 24 hours (except holidays and weekends) and be resolved as quickly as possible.
To keep your cost down we ship everything in USPS Priority flat rate boxes. In most cases custom suits are sent back and forth between 2 - 6 times for fitting purposes (we want to make sure you are completely happy with your final suit). All shipments include delivery confirmation and insurance up to $200. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees including return shipping.
Phone: 800-2-SWIM-33 (800-279-4633)
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm PST
Shipping Address: 375 N. Stephanie #1211 Henderson, NV 89014
Custom suits: we regret that it is not possible for us to accept returns or give refunds on custom fit swimwear. We work closely with you as your custom fit suit is designed to ensure a proper fit.
- Absolutely all alteration returns must be postmarked no later than 7 business days after the order was delivered to you. Please contact Kate Swim within 5 business days to confirm your suit is eligible for alterations.
- In the unlikely event that you receive a defective item, we will gladly replace it with the same item of equal value with no charge to you.
- If these items are returned to Kate Swim without a prior authorization they will be sent back to you at your expense.
- Alterations are made for a 25% charge of the initial cost of item plus shipping.
- If you have overestimated a Tankini or swim short length we can alter this for a minimal charge of $15.00 plus your shipping costs.
- If you have any questions regarding our policies please email us at email@example.com
Shipping on Your Alteration
- Please note that you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs, as well as duties and/or taxes for International orders.
- Please use a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery. We cannot accept C.O.D. on merchandise returned for alterations or refunds. We are not responsible for any lost packages being sent to us.
- We will notify you by email once we receive the return we will promptly correct your merchandise.
- All items returned for alteration must be in their original state and deemed to be in unworn condition before they can be accepted. We do not alter anything that has already been worn unless you are getting it hemmed or taken in. Alterations are generally completed within 2-3 weeks from receiving the item in.
License and Site Access
Kate Swim grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the administrator. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Kate Swim without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by this online store. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Kate Swim so long as the link does not portray this store or their products in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Kate Swim logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by Kate Swim on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Kate Swim makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products includes on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Kate Swim disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose. Kate Swim does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Kate Swim are free of viruses or other harmful components. Kate Swim will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or .limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights by applicable law. By visiting KateSwim.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and this site.